Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question? Does any one know.....................

ROD P

of any person who does civil war site metal detecting as a tour group, like the do in England? thanks. Rod

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

I got it in an email from a friend in Texas a couple of weeks ago but it was originally posted on the NVRHA forum right after he and the Virginia guys had the falling out. Delete it if you think it might make some old hostilities flair up.

DEER DAIRY

Today: Deer Dairy, Sense I am a great medal detektorist I thought I might help the medel detecking world by keeping a dairy of my huntin' ..It is for the good of the hobby. Today I got up at 11:30 am and drove out to a local Republik of Texes Confederat Mexican camp (not the one that Tricky found that stupid gold coin on me in). I immediately started looking for a gate for my son, RitchieTX, to open. We found won on a ridge with feather edged glass sparkling in the son. I told Ritchie, "this is the spot". How did I know this? Heck it is cimple, the solders always ate out of feather edged plates and when they got finished with supper they just broke the plates so that they didn't have to washe em! Hell, this is so cimple that I cant beleve that moerons in Virgina cant figure it out! Anyway my boy Rich got out from behind the wheel and tried to open the gate. He couldn't do it though! I had to get out frum the passengineers side and swing that gate open for him! (I no he is my boy,but dang it sometimes I cant figure out why I let hem tag along!) Well, as I was swingin that old gate in a N/S direction I looked down at the ground and there was a bunch of miny balls layin right on the ground! Man right there I said to myself, "We WILL Dig Relics". Didn't tell Ritchie though.

Wright about them I hear a green and white John Dear tractor pullin up with a farmer behind the wheel. He lets me ride side saddle with him and we head out for the camp. After a couple of minutes we top a ridge and I spot a old black pot sitting on some red bricks Just like the Republic of Texes Confederate Mexican soldiers left it over a hundered years ago! Man I knew I had to dump Richy real quick cause he didn't need to dig all them good buttons that was there! So I pulled out some cookies and a carton of diary product and fed the boy and told hem we neded to leave and come back later. (Hehehe, I told him we would come back and dig up a cannon or a martyr or something and he beleved me!) So we left, and today is over.

The Day After Today: Deer Dairy, I got up early today (11:15) sensce I know a good spot to hunt at. But before I left I checked the Depot and started a knew feature. I called it "Project TR" and if someone will tell me where they live, I will research a place near them to hunt. It is for the good of the hobby! But I aint sure I can help that Bucky boy though! Well, I got so tied up in that, you know, telling everbody in the whole US of A where to go hunt that I just got too tired to go hunt myself. Sometimes I amaze mysef with all I know. I aam a regular Suppository of Information! Richie has to go home to Dalas tonight so I will hunt tomorrow. Goodnight Dairy!

Two Days After Today: Deer Dairy, got up early again and went to my hot spot. Just like I figured I found buttons! I whupped out my Trusty customized TEESoro Bandido X5 with a 10X12 (or is it 12X10) koil. Turned that sucker on and tuk won step and up popped a ROT aviator button! I did a little chicken dance, cause it was a good-un! Won more step and out popped a ROT T-Miller Dragoon Navey Marine Coast Guard Espenoza State Seel Lone Star Eagle Calvary Confederate Large Coat Button with bustin' bombs! I took one look at it and dropped it my pouch and said ah, I got several just like it! (It is an 8 figure button though) Next I found a FOR HOLER! Now, that is a good buttun! Bout that time I decided to go home. Goodnight Dairy!

Three Days After Today: Deer Dairy, I aint huntin today. Had a knew order come in to TEE SHIRTS today. Will make one this morning and do the other one this afternoon.

Four Days After Today: Deer Dairy, went back to my hot spot and found a Virginia State Sele button and said to myselves, "There goes #87". Went home. Goodnight Dairy!

Five Days After Today: Deer Dairy, went to the male box and there was a check for $200 from some N/S sucker. Cashed the check and bought some Ding Dongs. Good Day! Good Nite Dairy.

Six Days After Today: Deer Dairy, couldn't sleep last night. Was worrin about all the folks that are mad at me. Think I will call Jack in CA, Royal, Rick, Steve, Johnny C, John K, Ricko Martin, my old detecting club, Troy, ..man, this is getting two much! I think I will get another cookie and some milk, diary products always help!
Good Nite Dairy!

let it stay but I gotta go eat dinner and maybe breakfast but I will be back and delete it.

Who was the genius that wrote that thing??:wiggle:

n/t