Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quattros??

massdigr

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are any Quattro users still out there? I have had my Q for about four years and have found lots . I don't really post much and it has been quite a while,but i still get decent finds. Am i the only one left? :detecting: I love my machine , but should i consider trading it in for a Safari ?

HH Rick

Hello

Have mine since June 2008, and like it very much. I use it on beaches and begin to become very successful with it. I do not think the Safari would be an upgrade, considering you do not complain about the slow recovery speed of the Quattro.

In "clean" areas, the Quattro is one of the best I ever used since 1984 !

HH

Nick

Still using mine and not thinking of upgrading yet. Here are some of the more interesting finds I dug from a area that may have had a stable on it a long time ago. The dog registration tag is dated 1894 / 1895.
John

Nice buckles !

I wonder what was the use of those snakes.

Some, but I think larger, are part of military belts, but I do not know for these.

Great finds !

Nick

My Quattro works just fine for me. I recently went to the ghost town area of 3 sands Oklahoma and found two 1917 buffalo nickles in a field with hard compacted clay of high iron content soil.
Rang a strong 15, telling me it's a nickel. Once you get to know the limitations and quirks of the Quattro it is a very successful machine. Check out these 2 nickles from last weekend.