Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quattro Finds Gold

Nocanfind

I had a little time and went back to the beach Friday afternoon. It was low tide. I found several coins and this little 14k nugget ring. It is a small child's ring. It must have been a good 10 or 12 inches deep and read as -3. Thanks for the tip au4greg. Had you not give me that tip I would have missed this one. Good luck to everyone. Be sure and post your finds. I really enjoy looking at others finds no matter how insignificant you might think they are.

In running some tests over the various jewelry, I got to tell you, I believe the Quattro is more responsive than anything else in my Minelab Inventory on elusive gold, even when comparing it to my Excalibur 800.

Too bad Minelab didn't come out with a FBS version of the Excalibur, but in a lighter weight package.