Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quarter trifecta! And almost a dime one today’s hunt!

Mark kus

I have eyes these greens along the side of the road a few towns over from me today was beautiful out wife went to the gym day before her surgery so I decided to go for it.
Well when I got out of my car set my detector up in field 2 I took a swing and had a 30-31 signal!
First coin was the 1951 Washington! Wow this is going to be a great green! Turns out I was right silver just kept coming! The 1914 D barber quarter was next followed by a few dime then a dateless SLQ my second one in less than a week! Got some clad about 4-5 wheats silver kind of outnumbered clad today!!!
I don’t think this green was hit to well no Indians and I tried to get a barber dime!!
Well there’s 3 more greens there to hit and I need to go back over the ones I hit today lawn was kind of high but it’s great when you see a spot that looks like a hot spot and it pays off!!!!!

Quarter trifectas are HARD to make happen, and yeah, you needed a little Barber...:) I’d be pretty happy as it sits Mark...

Kevin

Thanks guys it amazes me just driving around looking for spots I figured this spot had to have been hit it’s on a old RT 1 where a trolley used to go along
When you step out and swing your coil and hit a quarter first thing your either going to have a good spot or not!
Lol I’ll take some pics of this green,
Lot more area to there yo cover grass was high had only a couple hours to hunt had to get home to spend time with Lori before her surgery tomorrow.
Mark

Well I was at the hospital waiting surgery was about 4 hours all went well there is a huge park across the street 90 acres so I went over to look at it dates back to 1870’s I figured got to be silver in here well I was right first deep signal was a Indian.
Only found a few pieces of clad park had been back filled so I found some virgin soil nice digging and hit the 1905 barber first then a wheat penny then a nice deep high home next to the wheat that turned out to be the 1897 in the clump pic spent about 2 hours then back over to hospital saw Dr a little while ago be about an hour before I can go in.
Thanks for thoughts and prayers everyone.
Mark

Praise God all went well! My wife is a cancer survivor! The green along the side of the road! You have certainly given me some ideas! Thanks!

#1Leatherneck said:
Praise God all went well! My wife is a cancer survivor! The green along the side of the road! You have certainly given me some ideas! Thanks!
Thanks my wife had her thyroid out today cancer I just got home she’s doing well thanks yes those greens pay of big time sometimes lol..
Mark

Wow! What a hunt! I wish we had parks like that here.

I hope your wife stays cancer free! I am approaching 5 years myself.

Your curb hunts sound like mine were in 2012 when I discovered hunting them in out town. That was a banner year for me with 122 silver coins and probably 70 from the curbs.

I have been getting more comfortable with the Equinox and am revisiting places I hunted with the E Trac to see what I missed. So far just clad, but you never know.

HH

Tenspeed said:
Wow! What a hunt! I wish we had parks like that here.

I hope your wife stays cancer free! I am approaching 5 years myself.

Your curb hunts sound like mine were in 2012 when I discovered hunting them in out town. That was a banner year for me with 122 silver coins and probably 70 from the curbs.

I have been getting more comfortable with the Equinox and am revisiting places I hunted with the E Trac to see what I missed. So far just clad, but you never know.

HH
Thanks my wife’s been through a heck of a lot lately she did not need this but hopefully it’s taken care of now yeah I used to hunt with a Etrac to then a Deus now just the nox the park I hit yesterday near hospital was huge so I knew I’d find silver two barbers in the same area was good for me lol
Mark