Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quality headphones for SE pro?

petew

I have tdk wireless and they're good,but I'm thinking about a over the ear pair of quality headphones, any suggestions? Thanks

I asked the same question about 18 months ago. I understand that among the best headsets the difference is really about splitting hairs on opinion and preference. There are a few good sets out there but the overwhelming response I got was Sunray Pro Golds.
Bruce

Very pleased not only with the quality of the Grey Ghosts by DetectorPro but, also the customer service which is outstanding.
I would say either DetectorPros or Sunrays would be an great choice. They both make top quality products.

A few weeks ago a wire in my headphones broke and were useless.
Result I had to detect using the speaker, best thing I ever did, I now detect without phones all the time, all the noises that I used to get through the phones I now no longer hear especially when I use my vibra probe which used to send me mad and I had to switch off my SE Pro.
Don't think I miss any signals and I don't stay out long enough to run down the battery.

Not a good idea in my opinion but, if you think it works better thats all that matters.
If your cherry picking shallower targets sure it will be fine but, you will undoubtedly miss the faint signals that are really deep if there is any background noise at all.

Most of my detecting is done on one of Cornwalls 400 beaches, so I don't get the problem with a lot of deep signals and a lot of my detecting is done on areas where the sand is very shallow.
As the only thing the Cornish fields grow is stones I don't do much field detecting because of the effort to dig up a lead empty mastitas? tube. 150 acres detected, most valuable item a Pratts 2gal fuel can lid. So I shall stick to the beaches where I have had up to 158 coins in one day.