Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Q.Fisher C$-Price!

Texas Groundhog

Can anyone tell me why the bottom has fell out of the Re-Sale value of the Coinstrike.Used$395.00/NEW:$550.00(Dealer). Seems like along way from it,s initial offering. THANKS

Hold on to your Coin strike, when Fisher runs out of stock the price will go up. Its clear Fisher is discontinuing the C$ but hold on to yours its still the best detector and the price will go back up.

THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT SAY ITS GOING OUT?I JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW COIN$TRIKE FOR $550 WITH A LIFE TIME WARRANTY.THIS IS MY FIRST FISHER,I HAVE TWO MINELABS AND BEEN TOLD THAT THE C$ IS BETTER THAN THE F-75,BY PEOPLE WHO OWN BOTH OF THEM!ONE GUY I SPOKE TO SAID HE FOUND A BROACH 16"DEEP IN A BASEBALL OF THE 1800"S WITH HIS C.$.

As I also feel the coinstrike is going the way of the Dodo bird, have heard nothing official but only the CZ3D made now and that may be next. Things change when companies merge...In reallity Coinstrike has a learning period and many do well with this unit...

Didn't know baseballs were hollow. I do know some claims are. The C$ may or may not be better than an F-75, possibly certain conditions may favor one or the other, but at $550 new it certainly is a heck of a deal while supplies last! If I didn't already have an F-75 I would hop on that.

Question is: is the F-75 as good as the C$ was after they'd owned it a similar length of time? I've heard the CoinStrike has a bit of a learning cuve, too. I am learning more every day from and about my F-75.