Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Puppy Love (Part II)

Arkie John

(thanks for your previous comments, folks. Please enjoy part II. It is my pleasure. aj)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She had no idea I was there at that particular instant. But then she whirled around for no good reason and our eyes met instantly. I huge grin came across her face and she made a 30-yard dash down the bleachers, right to me! I got me a spontaneous hug that would hardly quit! Almost knocked me down, she did! :lol:

After a little bit, I brought her over and introduced her to Daddy. I was so proud of her. Then Nancy took us over and introduced us to her parents. Mr. Maddox was Dr. John R. Maddox, the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Camden! I knew she was a really nice girl and now I knew why. Dad and the Maddox

n/t

telling this to HER grandchildren someday! You bring a special closeness to my heart! I saw him talking to you, and acting the gentleman that he was when he was at the Maddox's house. Thank you for this precious memory,..........a feeling.......?????ILY, Sis