Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulse Devil Discriminating Gold/relic Pi

prospectinginoz

On my forum Dave Emery has released the first details on his discriminating Pi gold and relic detector. It has some novel features including being waterproof to 30m,a full graphic display and can store up to 256 different user settings.
Doug
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProspectinginOz/

Doug,

I've been following this discussion all the way.
It will be interesting to see whether this detector can live up to it's billing.
It has an impressive list of features.

What will be your involvement with the Pulse Devil when it starts production?

Please keep us posted.

Flak

I will be one of the first people doing the field testing here in Vic Australia which as you know has probably the worst ground in the world. This is the most critical test for the Pd as Dave's GB method has never to my knowledge been used before. I have no commercial,legal or financial involvement in the PD but have had input together with other prospectors here in suggesting to Dave what features should be in the PD,for example the discrimination to full Pi depth,making the PD weather and waterproof and using very long Tx pulses (up to 1000u secs) to maximize the depth on very big nuggets that we are certain are still to be found in Victoria but are beyond the range of what we currently have.
regards,
Doug

n/t