Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled this from another forum last night....

nymohawk

Get Ready their coming.......The Best of the best!

Posted by #$#@@!%^&$$ on 2/13/2007, 10:44 am

Hold all those major purchases! The 21st Century is among us... and with it comes all the the joy of modern 21st Century! That's right folks.

Not just a new Detector but improved and better treasure hunting device,

What's new under the sun you ask!
Well Garrett touched the world with a little 200.00 Yellow Box! No one disputes it's value! No one declares it's short comings. Is it better tahn most? Is it as good as everybody is saying it is?

Well Garrett's working on new stuff every day!
Just you wait and see. Charles would never let us down....Soon we'll have LCD HD screens that are actually readable, full color spectrum, Bluetooth Enabled devices compatable with GPS Services.

Thats right soon enough you'll be talking and walking with your Garrett 3500 series and at the same time looking at a menu and deciding where to go for a breakfast break!
Garrett even claims that popups will be available on the machines of the future!
Interference will be past with detectors of the future they will run on Fluxcerian devices that are totally interference free technology!

With a simple implant under your skin you'll have access to information about sites across the globe!
Garrett is taking you far into the 21st century!

I hope they have the LDC out this year! hehehe

Yea ...I know I need to get a job!

Bring it on, I would love to have a detector with a built-in GPS. Sometimes I get so involved I forget where I parked my Jeep. A built in GPS would get my back home.
How about a solar battery charger?

You must be like my deceased buddy was when we went hunting. The second he stepped across the timber line and into the forest he was lost. :)

Bill