Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PTL.....I had my Thanksgiving Dinner last night with my.....

Ma Betty in MO

sister-in-law and her kids and families! She is a very good cook and I always eat too much but had Turkey, Dressing, Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans seasoned with Bacon, Mac and Cheese, Chicken and Dumplings and other foods along with Pumpkin Pie and other goodies for dessert! Needless to say, we all ate well and was good to see them all again, for I don't get over there very often! Scott, my nephew, came and got me and then brought me back home! He will be 25 on Dec 16 and really is a sweet and good young man....going to college and working at Wall-Mart unloading trucks on the dock and lives with his mom and doesn't have much time for anything else but helping her when he can! God is good but even though I will be alone tomorrow, I did enjoy visiting and eating good cooking with them all! May God bless you all with lots of good food and togetherness with family, relatives and friends! Happy Thanksgiving one and all! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks everyone and the dinner was YUM, YUM for sure....Wanda is a terrific cook and cooks large meals on special days for her family...even when she has to work many times! They celebrate birthdays, too, and with all her children and grandchildren there are many throughout the year! She is closing in on 65 and it is getting more difficult for her though! :angel: Ma

Thank you Neil and Yes, I enjoyed being there, as I hadn't seem them for quite some time, as I don't get out much and Wanda works with different days off, so difficult to know when to visit or even call! She sure is a terrific cook and whoever eats her cooking always want more! I :clapping: :angel: Ma

Sounds wonderful, Ma! Glad you were able to enjoy yourself and have some good grub. We have our gathering and meal tonight and I can't wait!!!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa and, yes, it was and always good to eat a Thanksgiving Day feast with Wanda and her families! The little ones sure grow from year to year the youngest right now is her youngest daughter's son, Isaiah, at one and one-half years and full of pep making it more difficult to keep up with him....sure glad I don't have any little ones to run after any more, because Ma's running days are over! :lol: :angel: Ma