Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PTL, for we had some very bad storms but........

Missouri--Ma Betty

He restores what satan takes away! I was without electric for one day and since I haven't any flashlights to use, I didn't have to stumble around in the darkness because my A/C, fan and lights came back on before daylight was gone but then I had trouble getting my Internet service back which finally did come back on...but my sister, Carolyn's electric wasn't restored until the middle of the next day, so she was without power for water from her deep well and lights, she has LP, so she could cook! Many in St. Louis and Illinois and surrounding counties have been without power for sometime now and some have died from stepping on live wires downed by the storms! Electric crews have really been busy, so those without power could have their lights back on with their AC and fans and electric stoves going because of the terrible heat without their cooling systems! The thunder, lightning and fierce winds were terrible but PTL, we still have a way of restoration for all who need it! Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Travis, but still having trouble keeping electric, as it keeps going off and on! Trying to watch Republican Convention and electric isn't cooperating, guess it is because of the storms last week and lines and pole still being worked on! Sure is aggravating though! SAD! But life goes on and have electric right now, so all is well! :angel: Ma