Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PTL! Baby Jude, mom & dad all home now! Tami ends vacation tonight & works tomorrow night!

n/t

Yes, Leslie, I am happy baby is out of hospital but will be a waiting period to know if he is really okay or not but the family will have to take it one step at a time or their son's development stages as he grows! God is with him--I believe that!! God Bless! Ma

Yes--& thank you for yours & all prayers! God didn't allow Baby Jude to die which would have been very devastating to Joey's family & for Tami, as she lost her son, Gregory Scott, by SIDS at 3 & 1/2 months--She still grieves for him although she has 3 more living sons! She believes she will be in heaven with him but she needs to be truly saved & not just think she is! Please pray for her & my other two to be saved unto eternal life! Thank you! :angel: Ma