Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Psalms 91 Seen In A Different Light

SeniorSeeker

Dear Family & Friends,
Have you ever taken a particular passage, of God's Word, and personalized it? I've done this to Psalm 91 below. Do read it aloud...

1 I will dwell in the shelter of the Most High and will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 3 Surely he will save me from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. 5 I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me. 8 I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If I make the Most High my dwelling ~ even the LORD, who is my refuge ~ 10 then no harm will befall me, no disaster will come near my tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways; 12 they will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone. 13 I will tread upon the lion and the cobra; I will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."