Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Price changes are here

C.J.M.

Went to grocery store and the Meat high prices is here so far pork leads the race.Other beef meats are becoming few to find does not look good guys ,but lets keep on praying .I heard from the hospital today they have an opening for the surgery around the first of May will have to wait and see to make sure:unsure:The hospitals here still have virus patients in private floors,so leaks can happen and be transferred even by nurses:rolleyes: Please wear your masks every where you go do not take any chances.
Good mercy have never seen any virus like this one I can remember when" POLIO "was the worse sickness anyone could get this country will never be the same:(

Went to grocery store and the Meat high prices is here so far pork leads the race.Other beef meats are becoming few to find does not look good guys ,but lets keep on praying .I heard from the hospital today they have an opening for the surgery around the first of May will have to wait and see to make sure:unsure:The hospitals here still have virus patients in private floors,so leaks can happen and be transferred even by nurses:rolleyes: Please wear your masks every where you go do not take any chances.
Good mercy have never seen any virus like this one I can remember when" POLIO "was the worse sickness anyone could get this country will never be the same:(
Yes! The scarcer the product produced the higher the price is to purchase it! So many behind on money now because of no work & businesses weren't open to provide income or sell their products, if they did stay open for business--the closing down for protection from the CORONAVIRUS WILL HAVE AN AFFECT ON THE PPL & GOV for some time to come -- hopefully, Pres Trump can do well in getting us back on target again with a growing economy during his second term, too! Yes REELECTED!! PTL & Thank you, Jesus, for miracles happening against all Odds & LIES! Amen! Ma

The only thing that is cheap right now is gas. I think what we knew as normal will no longer be. A new normal will take it's place.

Beef been the same here a couple times i went shopping and got the next to last or last rib eyes.
Alcohol (disinfectant kind) is elusive but did find bleach, paper towels, toilet paper today.
And the streets are like the covid-19 never happened here where i live.
Also everything is open except the restaurants they are just take-out

The only thing that is cheap right now is gas. I think what we knew as normal will no longer be. A new normal will take it's place.
Gas prices low but no travelling because of stay at home orders!--Now that is an Oxymoron but God is with us SOOOO-Lean on Jesus & keep trusting in him & We, The True Believers in Jesus --& The USA , will overcome all EVIL! Amen! Ma

Last edited: