Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Predator (Leshce)Tools ?

Danno

Guys,

I ordered some stuff from Predator (Lesche) Tools back in mid Dec and still haven't recieved the goods. (I put that down to the Xmas rush and busy period).

But now I notice that their website has expired?

I'm getting a little bit anxious that I might have just kissed a couple of hundred bucks goodbye.

Anyone know anything ?

Danno.

Forget it, Their website is back up and running it seems ?

Must just be slow going with mail at this time of year.

Danno

Nope, gone again with the message "Domain Name, 'Predatortools.com" has expired. Doesn't sound good. :(

Ask Joe at demarco detectors . He is a dealer and should know. His website is a banner on explorer forum. Also go to metal detector classifieds predator tools has a banner there you can click on.

I've not been able to hit that web address either. But as 7centsworth said, Joe still has them listed on his website. http://demarcodetectorsales.com/html/Predator/PREDATORHOME.html

Other forum sponsoring dealers do too, I'd bet. George Lesche makes great tools, well worth the effort to get one. HH Randy

I guess time will tell.

I ordered a couple of his digging tools and another Garrett Pro Pointer. I heard nothing but good stories about their company and customer service.

Got a fright when I saw the website was no more though!

If It's not here in another week or so, I will contact VISA and see if I can get a transfer refund or something.

Danno

I don't know what the problem is, but George Lesche is as good as gold. I'm sure he'll make it right.

Shenandoah Digger said:
I don't know what the problem is, but George Lesche is as good as gold. I'm sure he'll make it right.

That's what I always was led to believe too. I'll just give it another week or so.

Strange about the website all the same.

I JUST WENT TO PREDATOR TOOLS AND HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING THRU FROM GOING IN TO DEMARCO , I HAVE THE MODEL 85 DIGGING TOOL AND LOVE IT.

GREATEST TREASURE MAN CAN FIND ? (FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST)

Guys,

Finally arrived and in mint condition. Just very slowwwwwww post. :(

George at Predator is a very helpful guy and was very communicative throughout.

All good, buy with confidence from George and Pamela Lesche.

Danno:)