Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Please

SeniorSeeker

Hello To All My Fellow Diggers,

A few days ago, I cleaned out the flower/garden area at my new apartment home. In doing so, I somehow made contact with an 'unfriendly weed' or something. The itch was something else! First thing this morning I went to see my doctor to see what he thought. He wrote a prescription for an anti-biotic cream and instructed me to take hot Epsom Salts bath's. It's a wee bit better after the first application and hope this thing will go away soon. Please send up a prayer for healing. Thank you all and God bless.

n/t

Sounds like poison oak or ivy! I am very allergic to it and I get it so badly that I have large watery blisters that standup and they will lay down as a hand wipes over them! They eventually run and cause sores on my skin! Difficult to get rid of...my mom used to mix night shade and yellow root together and made a cream to use on my face which would stiffen and made it hard to laugh for I got it on the whole side of my face one time, when grandma and the family went walking in the woods behind her home! When married and in St. Louis, there was a spray that was caused Rhuli Spray that really helped cool the skin and stop the itch for a while but quit selling it like anything else that works and was cheaper to buy without going to a dr! Money and power is the greed today and the Root of all Evil! Praying for quick healing! Amen!

Thank you all. The Epsom Salts bathes and the cream the doc ordered is working but the rash hasn't totally gone away yet. This is rather weird really because I was never allergic to such things when I was younger. I went bow hunting for dear and walked through all kinds of stuff, in the woods, for years and never got so much as an itch. Go figure.

Our body's change over the years and now you are probably allergic to whatever it was that caused the itchy rash! I wish mine would change where all allergies wouldn't bother me any more! lol Being a redhead and fair skinned, I seem to be more sensitive to so many things that cause allergies, including my sinuses! SAD! Glad you are better and it will take time for the rash to disappear, as mine always did in due time! :angel: Ma

Dear Fellow Diggers,

I'm happy to announce that the majority of the rash has gone away. I will continue to use the cream ordered by my doctor until it's gone hoping that it will not return. It's kind of comical, in a way, because I bow hunted for years laying in all kinds of stuff and never so much as got a itch. My son, on the other hand, had to get shots each year before going into the woods to hunt. Go figure. Thank God it's gone and I can get back to living life. There's a lot more park to cover before cold weather sets in a month or so from now.

Glad to hear, Bro Martin, that your rash is almost gone and get out there and enjoy life by doing some Happy Hunting before the weather gets too cold! Fall is upon us and Winter is not far behind! :angel: Ma