Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers please

Sgt. Silverman

It's been a while since I've been out here and I was wondering if I could get some prayers that I find a Dr. FAST that can perform the surgery I need on my shoulder and a quick recovery. I got into a car accident last month in PA driving home to NC and was rear ended at 60 mph. I had my seatbelt on, however as I was propelled forward, it caught my shoulder and it 1) dislocated it, and then 2) relocated it as I was slammed backwards. I sustatined a rotator cuff tear and my top labrum is completely torn. (This one hurts like crazy all of the time.) I normally have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but this is awful. So... on to the Blessings :)

1) I was alone
2) I was in a rental cargo van that had a steel bumper that took a lot of the shock
3) The woman who hit me didn't need to go to the hospital nor did I (not until the next day anyway :) )
4) She has great auto insurance
5) I have auto insurance
6) The van was insured
7) My medical pay is paying all the Dr.'s bills upfront and then will bill Progressive
:geek: The State Police officer cited her for driving to closely while it was raining (100% her fault) Not that this is a blessing, but that I didn't hit anyone in front of me at that speed is the true blessing.
9) My mom is a claims adjuster in NH and is helping me with what I have to do.
10) Al has offered to mow the lawn... (this is the funny one, she's 5'1" and 100 lbs soaking wet. and we have one acre of cleared land. I love her too much to say, "YES". :))

Thank you everyone for your prayers in advance, I really appreciate it. Elizabeth is doing much better too so thank you for those prayers as well. I miss all of you guys (and gals). God Bless!

and will continue my friend. Stop by more often.

Rotor cuff tear,the pain is just indescribable,had surgery in '09 for it.......I thank the Lord you not hurt worse,seatbelts do save lives.....

Prayers for peace and calm with pain to cease and give you relief with complete and quick healing through God's immediate help in blessing you to find an excellent surgeon who knows how to fix you up like new! Thank You, Jesus, for hearing our prayers for Sgt. Silverman and also please send a helper for mowing their acreage so neither one will have to do the mowing! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you everyone for the prayers, I truly appreciate them :) Also, I have a Caden update from February;

Al saw Caden's mom at a spelling bee yesterday and she said that he took a HUGE turn for the better last month. Praise be to GOD!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers for him and he is now back at his original weight and eating vegetables (I guess he's still anti-fruit, but it's a start :)

Have a Blessed week everyone!

Greg

n/t

Praying for you. Praying for a quick recovery for you too.

Thank you again everyone for the prayers. I was able to get a second opinion and it seems the damage is more serious than I thought. They are going to be performing surgery two weeks from today which is a blessing! God Bless everyone and have a peaceful week!

Greg