Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers,please.........:sadwalk:

warthog

Please,prayers for the Warthog,the pain in my back and hips is worse than it has ever been......We got to my sisters at about 2:30 PM yesterday,I got up this morning,dared to wait to take my pain meds,was crying from the terrible pain........Please,prayers for relief for Warthog Steve,thanks.......

if you have had a back operation , you will never get over it..i pray to god you will get better than me..:unsure:

So sorry to hear about all the pain you are in. Do you think the long car ride had anything to do with it. Will pray for you.

Warthog Steve, Jesus clearly stated that "....if you ask anything in My Name, our Heavenly Father will do it..." Jesus did say 'Anything' did He not? Thinking about Psalms 91, we should begin praying for/asking for a miracle cure four your back pain. We serve a God who speaks things into existence, therefore we should believe & trust Him to answer our prayers for a miracle cure for your back. Jesus said that whatever we believe, when we ask, we will have it. Isn't that what He said? Sounds a lot like a belief/trust issue to me. When I don't trust Him to deliver, I have no right to expect He will grant me anything. Can you imagine having faith as big as a grain of mustard see that can move mountains? Believe me when I tell you I've been working on that one most of my adult life. How about you? How long have you been asking God for faith as big as a grain of mustard seed? I truly believe with all my heart & soul that our Heavenly Father will grant us 'anything' so long as we approach Him with a child-like faith. Go ahead ... Give it a try! What have you got to loose? Praying God will hear & answer your prayers of faith.

Praying for God in Jesus' name to relieve your pain from traveling and sitting too long....God is good and is a prayer answering God so lean on and trust in Him and keep giving Him praise....even when hurting so bad with the pain....Give God praise in all things and at all times, for He is worthy and renewed health will come although sometimes it is slowly....but Praise Him anyway, for He loves us with an everlasting love! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Mercy I have had three spinal fusions and it helped me:thumbup:steve tell your dr. to give you OXYCONTIN AND YOU WILL FLY 1ST CLASS.:wacko:

Very sorry your in pain, I have nueropathy in my feet, so I feel for ya , praying for you, Hank