Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers,please,I'm in the doghouse-again.......:shrug:

warthog

My sisters are mad at me again,and have accused me of having repressed anger issues,etc.,..Herein is the problem:I have a daughter I have not seen nor heard from since may of 1989,bad divorce.I have ( had ) a slim chance of getting back together with her,.......I was talking to my family on speakerphone the other night about this issue,and apparently I got a little too PASSIONATE:crylol:,talking to them about this issue that has haunted me since 1989.Now,they are extremely angry with me,saying I have 'repressed anger issues' with my ex wife responsible for this,and as I was talking to them,I can tell you,God as my witness,I WAS NOT IN A RAGE,ANGRY,MAD OR EVEN IRRITATED.I am just very passionate about seeing my daughter,and trying to make up for the time I lost with her,doesn't matter whose fault.......So,I asked for forgiveness again.........I thought I sounded just passionate,apparently it came out to them as more like a lunatic....Prayers for a peaceful solution,please.........

n/t

Prayers & this lovely article for you.

Everybody Needs Love

This world is filled with heartache and pain so heavy that sometimes life can seem overwhelming. When you’re given the opportunity to make someone’s day a little brighter-do it! It may be as simple as a small compliment, pat on the back, or just a warm smile! Smiling is a ministry all in itself! When you love Jesus, you just can't help but smile-even through the dark days-you can experience God's gift of joy! Start with your family in your own home, and keep spreading God's joy throughout your day to all those you meet. And don't just select the people you "think" need a lift. Many who outwardly seem to have it "altogether" can inwardly be suffering with the same insecurities that most people face. The seemingly most confident person-still needs affirmation and encouragement! They may be bravely and boldly going through their day, not letting anyone know they are hurting, so they are often overlooked when it comes to "thank-you" and reassurance! Bottom line - don't overlook anyone! Give honest affirmation when an opportunity exists. Everyone needs to feel loved! It's as necessary as breathing in order to have a happy life. Text: Prov 15:13, Rom 12:13, Ps 4:7, Ps 16:8-9

Thing of it is: I apologized to all my family for sounding too aggressive about my daughter.My oldest sister sent me a hate-filled E mail after I sent my apology,apparently had not read my apology.This woman had nothing to do with what happened,but always throws her weight around if I am involved,because my younger sister always enlists the help of Oldest Sister'to put me in my place'.........Literally 15 minutes after she sent me the hate e mail,she sent me a happy,'I love you bunches' message,because she read my apology message,apparently after she sent her tirade.Everything is all roses and perfection-for them,while I have to try to forget being condemned by my sisters....this has happened MANY,MANY TIMES,THE VERY SAME SCENARIO.......That is why I have an appointment to talk to my Pastor Tom,this Wednesday,about this.He is aware of this issue with me,and it is getting harder all the time for me to let it go.I know where it is coming from,:devil:,and it hurts to have a family member tell you 'you are worthless and I am disowning you',because they are mad at me,and their excuse for acting this way is they had men in their lives that verbally abused them,which they did.But,I am their brother,and they missed my whole point,my daughter,,instead they feel they were wronged,and got together and verbally murdered me,as they always do....And then they say quite loudly I have repressed anger issues.It is always the same,I am at fault.And it makes me feel VERY bad.......:(:sadwalk::thumbdown: