Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Please: I Was In The Hospital All Day Today

SeniorSeeker

But at least I was able to go home tonight. After taking my cancer meds this morning, I quickly walked to the bus stop. No sooner had I was seated, sharp pains in my chest prompted me to take a heart med to off-set the problem. However it made the problem worse & I broke out into a cold sweat. Within minutes, I past out & fell to the floor of the bus. Within a minute or so, I vomited all over the bus floor. The ambulance came but I couldn't get up because I was so sick. The ambulance guys were worried because they couldn't find my blood pressure. Apparently it was too low to read. Like I said: I was sick. They carried me out to the stretcher and quickly got me somewhat stable - then rushed to the ER. Fifteen hours later, they finally said I could go home. Don't feel all that well tonight. Please pray for renewal. Thank you & bless you all.

n/t

As I just saw your post, I felt the presence of God so strongly it was hard to get words of prayer out of my mouth. But when God's spirit shows up the words aren't important.
He knows.

Good grief man, what the heck caused that ? Did they tell you?

Sorry to here this Martin. Hopefully your doc is smart enough to figure out what was going on. I take it, it wasn't a heart attack.
Praying for healing.

Actually it turned out that I had a reaction to my leukemia meds & taking a Nitrostate only made matters worse. One would think that taking my cancer meds all these years, someone would have said I couldn't mix the two meds? On top of that , my heart doctor has me on high blood pressure meds & I don't have high blood pressure. To make matters even worse, my heart doctor has me on a ridiculous blood thinner that cause my blood to be too thin. So the bottom line is either my heart doctor takes me off these meds or I'm taking myself off. Either way ... I'm quitting them all! I've had enough! It's my body ... Period!