Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers please for--

Missouri--Ma Betty

my daughter Tami as she has Fibromyalgia (very bad case) & right now has been ill with Bronchitis & sick in bed sleeping what time she isn't coughing or working--She works nights in a group home & has to work regardless of how sick she is feeling, so please pray for her to not get Pneumonia & that she will be well enough by WED to get her flu shot--a requirement at her work place! It is free WED otherwise she has to pay & never has enough money to pay all the bills when due! Thank you! She will be 50 on the 25th! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Thank you for your prayers everyone & please keep her in your prayers! I pray that we can still buy a home here in Ste. Genevieve, MO so I can help take care of her & see to it she eats right & gets enough sleep, as she seems to get ill so much that she needs more taken care of than me! Just had the manager here for my apt. heat & found out the cooling & heating doesn't work off the same thermostat! One is for A/C only & then each room has its own for controlling the temps! Never had this before, so didn't know about how to get my place heated! I guess I'm not too old to learn something new! :lol: Thanks again for all prayers! Ma

PTL---Tami called me this afternoon & although still sleepy & somewhat crabby, She didn't cough while talking & is feeling much better--So thank you all for your prayers, again! God is so GOOD--she goes to DR tomorrow & will most likely get her shot then--since she works odd nights I think she got mixed up on the day of her flu shot--She is off tonight & tomorrow night & then will work 8 nights in a row & no overtime as this is a Group Home! Please keep her & me, too, in your prayers--Each night I pray for my loved ones & friends & their families for God to protect & meet needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus! AMEN! Keep the faith for times are getting harder to bear & be able to speak freely!! God Bless! Ma

n/t

YES & He always is, for even when He reprimands us, His Children, it is for our own good to help us grow wiser & serve Him better as we give Jesus honor & glory for dying in our place that we might believe in Him & be saved unto eternal life! Amen! Ma

Father in Heaven, Ma Betty is asking for prayer, for her daughter Tami. Lord you know Tami's situation and You know she must work whether she's sick or not. Please heal her of this sickness that Tami may continue to work without the stress of being sick. Lord, if you will, please also heal her of her Fibromyalgia, that she may live a normal life. I ask it all, in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen.