Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers please for Tami

Missouri--Ma Betty

She has been ill for a week with Bronchitis & cough--very ill but had to work the night before & then after seeing the DR & getting TWO SHOTS in her hip--her boss let her stay home & rest last night! Don't know if she works tonight or not--She isn't well & I worry (although I do lean on & trust in Jesus) but she's my youngest & I love her so much! Tom is with his mom, as he can't go up & down steps & Tami has 18 narrow steps to climb & she has Fibromyalgia & Arthritis plus who knows--So prayers please & for me too! God Bless & I pray for all of you! Amen!! Ma

n/t

Thank you, Leslie--She is feeling better & supposed to get some groceries for me tomorrow & isn't working for a few nights --So more rest! Ma

Thank you Doc--Tami is feeling better & is resting for a few nights with out having to work but will have many nights to work when she goes back! Not good for health but more money to pay her bills! Ma

Yep,MR. arthritis is always on my case day in and day out :heh: The older you get the more you hurt and the pain is free-----:rofl:

Hi Bro Bill, But Pain Management isn't! Tami has to take it because of the MED she needs for her Fibromyalgia that is so severe at times that she CRIES! All I can do is try to relieve her stress by helping with expenses when I could & pray! Not able now mine went up--now costing $25.00 per month more! Food is high--so have to watch & not overspend as much as possible! Prayer for your pains & to feel better in Jesus' name! Amen! Ma

Yep ,Betty my wife has the worse kind her fingers are completey deforumed she has constance pain nothing works, but certain pain pills and she has to be careful due to kidney diease so you grin and bear it:blink:There no easy fixs wonder what people used back 50 years ago,any home remedies:unsure:
Tell Tami I am praying for her God speed with pain relief.

Thank you for prayers for Tami & you & your wife are in my prayers! Tami & my sister wear wrist bands to ease the pain! Long ago pain remedies I don't know but if mom were alive she could tell you, as she knew every weed, herb & etc that was for medical care! I left the farm in 1953 & whatever I knew has flown away with my forgetter; so not much help! I use Vicks for many things & Mineral ICE ( blue on clothes washes out) for back pain as I still suffer from the Compression Fracture that happened in 2017 & have Cellulitis in my legs making it difficult to walk as well as my hurting back--but prayers help & I talk to Jesus a lot or used to--as I'm on Computer too much! Addicted? I think so! SAD!! But is my connection to the outside world, for I only go somewhere, if I have to! I think the Farmers Almanac may have herbal meds that help but not sure or look up herbal vegs & meds on the NET! God has given them all for our good, but satan as usual turns them around to do harm as Pharmacy's sell chemical meds! Evil messes up God's good, because of the Love of Money--- The Root of All Evil! God Bless! Ma