Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Please for my daughter Susan,

Missouri--Ma Betty

She had back surgery yesterday and the Anesthesia made her very ill with lots of puking and then she had a horrible Migraine headache! So she needs lots of prayers for feeling better quickly and for healing and Jesus peace concerning her back! This is her 2nd surgery in less than a month! Back troubles are debilitating and difficult for a person to do anything even sitting down and getting up! Thank you for all your prayers and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering each one in Susan's favor! My back is better but still feel the affects when overdoing in bending over and lifting boxes! God Bless! :angel: Ma

n/t

Sure will, been there 3 times ,morphine would not help with the pain, back pain is a bummer and you will never be the same.:sadwalk:

Thanks everyone for your prayers for my daughter, Susan! She was very ill after the surgery from the Anesthesia and vomited a lot and then a Migraine, but she is feeling some better and will live! She is a nurse and won't complain because she knows and has seen patients worse off than she is...tries to look on the brighter side of life and not complain! Will take time to heal and I pray she does and does it quickly! So many ppl with back problems and/or Cancer, we sure need Jesus to lean on and trust in or things would be a lot worse than they are or seem to be! Thanks again for your prayers! :angel: Ma