Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers,please for Daddy Warthog........

warthog

This is a picture of my daughter,Char.(Has Dad's guitar DNA).......She has come back into my life today,having been absent since May of 1989.She holds a HUGE amount of anger and yes,hatred,toward me.(My ex wife took the great effort to keep me away from her,and told her I just didn't care about her.I could do no more than TELL HER THE TRUTH,I do not know,if it will be enough.Prayers please,for a softening of Char's heart,amen.

Just show her God's love. It's up to her after that. Praying here.

Praying for God, in Jesus' name, to touch and heal your daughter's heart and that you both mend the hurts and come forth loving each other in the power of His perfect love! Give her time and keep showing her love even when she is fighting against the power of Jesus within you! Love conquers all and it is All in Jesus' saving grace! Amen! God Bless for His love to work miracles in your lives! Ma