Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed

vstar2007

Our pastors grandson's girlfriend who is 16 years old fell down a flight of stairs while she was home alone, she is in the hospital, there is no brain activity and only her family can see her.
Also Pastor Willow Heim needs prayers, she just found out that her cancer has come back and she is an elderly person. I know that prayers can heal from what they have done for me with my fight with lung cancer.

www.wcumchurch.org

Thanks everyone

David

I will pray for these two persons who are suffering illness, and their families at this time.

n/t

n/t

Thank everyone for the prayers, Miley has woke up after being out all day, they are not sure about the brain damage yet. But her being awake is a blessing in it self they were not sure if she would wake up again or not. The prayers are working thanks from the family to all, lets keep it going and hope she did not substane any brain damage.

Thanks all
David

Miley had to have emergency heart surgery yesterday, we just found out that she has had heart problems sience birth, some type of wire broke, and they had to go in and repair it. She seems to be doing good at this time. Her family wants to thank all for the prayers and ask that they keep comming. Prayer does work.

www.wcumchurch.org

Thanks everyone

David

I will continue to pray for Miley's recovery back to health.

I'm glad to read that they were able to repair the broken wire..keep us posted , please

n/t

Miley is going to have to have heart surgery, they are going to have to replace a valve. It appears that her brain has normal function at this time. Once again thank everyone for the prayers and good thoughts.

David
www.wcumchurch.org