Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Needed

vstar2007

I have been dealing with lung cancer for almost two years, now. After two major lung operations, the last one they removed 1/2 of my left lung, and half of my upper three ribs. In July 06 had to have two tumors removed from my brain, today I found out there are two more small tumors on the brain, will find out next week if they are going to do surgery. Prayer and faith works I am proof of that, was told twice last year there was not anything they could do.

Thank you

David

David, I've been fighting cancer for 5 years and was almost a gonner until I started Dr. Clark treatment and now making much progress. I had tumors in brain, liver,kidneys and bone marrow, etc. It is based on killin g parasites and worms in the body. Cancer can't live without them. If you have cancer yo uhave ALOT of parasites. Normal Dr's tried to kill me with their cancer treatment which was killing my immune system. This is natural. I wouldn't even talk to the DR. about this unless you want to, they will just be negitive about it. This and prayer to my Father in heaven I will be OK.

Here's the link to DR. clark site.....Is a vast site so look it over if you want. God Bless.

http://www.drclark.net/

n/t

First off you will also be in my prayers! Next welcome to the forum.

God bless!

Continued prayers! With God all things are possible. You have many in your corner.

n/t

You are in my prayers,vstar.

I hope there will be good news from the Doctors' reports.

God is so Good!

Went yesterday to the doctor they are going to do the radation in two weeks or so. It is a super pin pointed procedure and will shoot both at the same time. If they fine any more they will get it while they are at it. All is good it is in gods hands. He will take care of us and bless us. Thank all for the prayers and kind words. I will be back out swinging the MD soon as I am fairly new to the MD family I can not wait to show what I find when I do get back out. Prayers and thoughts for all, have a blessed day.

David

David,

I am praying now and will keep you in my prayers.