Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers NEEDED for my new g-grandson please!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Jessica wen t in labor yesterday morning but didn't have him until this evening at 6:30 PM! He was delayed in being born by weighing in at 10 lbs 11 oz , a large baby boy--got stuck while being born (no C-Section--Why??) & wasn't breathing for 13 minutes but is in Intensive Care Unit & will be there for a few days! He is breathing with help of ventilator & don't know if any brain damage has happened! Please pray for him, his mom & dad (for Joey to believe there is truly a God--Jesus--Taking it hard) & grandma, Tami, as this has brought back sad memories of losing her son Scottie by SIDS at 3-1/2 months--1995?! God's Holy Spirit is telling me that he will live but not sure of anything else! Thank you everyone, as so many trials to overcome--Tom just got his car back from being repaired after accident--& helped them pay the $200 deductible--PTL that I am able to do so! God is good! May God's Blessings be many! :angel: Ma

n/t

Update--Jude Alexander will be in ICU for at least 3 days--He isn't moving his right arm but still breathing with help of the ventilator machine--still hooked up with tubes & etc--Tami's been going up to St. Louis for them since Jessica first went in hospital & then comes back home to sleep some & then works again all night! It is the same one I worked in during the 60's & where she was born in 1968--Time sure has gone by--seems unbelievable now being almost 84 years young! Where have I been & what have I done? Thank you all for the prayers -- lots of PPL are praying & I know God answers the prayers of His faithful & obedient saints! God Bless & may He keep everyone safe within His loving, protective arms in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Ma Betty, I just read this and you can add another prayer offered up to the many having been said for the baby, his mother, and the entire family. May the Good Lord keep and protect this innocent new born and restore him to good health on his own without the need of a ventillator, tubes, or any other machines. May God Bless and Keep you all.

Thank you, Confetrit & everyone, my g-grandson is breathing on his own now & he has an ice pad around his head to help heal any damage that may have been done to his brain & I am believing he will be completely restored to normal with an alert mind with ability to move his right arm from any nerve damage! Thank You, God! I learned he died in the 13 mins not breathing & Joey fell into my ex husband's arms & cried uncontrollably but Praise God that his breathing was restored & we have a big beautiful son, grandson & g-grandson!

Saw his pic & he is a whopper! His sisters are 10 & 8 & all of them can't wait to get him home & spoil him good I am sure!! :) Tami very tired & ill--not much sleep & on the go too much but she won't be working tonight, Sat & Sunday--goes back Monday at 10:00 PM; so time to re-cooperate & hopefully get some peace, sleep & rest! Did Tami's taxes & that is out of the way, as soon as she mails them! Very difficult for me now as I get too confused & shake until hard to handle paperwork! Had to get all copies & info off Internet & print them--That is another story how God provided for me to be able to use my printer now! God is AWESOME! Bless His Holy name, Jesus, my Savior & Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you. Leslie! Baby Jude is off the coolant now & no seizures, PTL -- Jessica is staying at hospital close to him & loves hearing him cry (knows he is alive & doing better) -- will probably be released soon & able to go home--Anyway hope so! God our Heavenly Father is good when you believe & trust in Him in Jesus' name!! Amen! :angel: Ma