Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for my dad!

88junior

He's got cancer and it's not looking good. I lost my mother to cancer when I was 9 and that was roughest thing I ever went through. I just pray to God that he goes peacefully and doesn't have to suffer. Thanks and God Bless you all! Morgan

Thanks Steve!

Thanks for the prayers guys! I appreciate it!

I lost my brother and my mom to cancer. I will sure be praying.

Prayers will start now for him and the family as well. Will continue. Please update as you can. God bless.

I will keep you guys updated! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! God Bless you all!

Well it was exactly 1 month to the day I posted this that my father passed away but in that month I got to see him a total of 7 days. I live in Georgia and he lived in Kentucky so I had to travel 5 hours to visit with him. In those 7 days I was right there by his side we ran out a tank or two of gas running the roads and spending quality time together. The Lord took him the way I had prayed for him to pass and that was while he was in a peaceful sleep. The cancer didn't take him either he passed due to congestive heart failure so I know he didn't suffer. To God Be The Glory and I will see my father again when I get to Heaven!! Amen

Sorry to hear he passed. But glad you got to spend some time with him. Where in kentucky did he live? I liv in larue county.

Prayers for the family. May He send you all peace and comfort.

He lived in Pike County it borders Virginia and West Virginia.

Sorry for the loss of your father. Hope you take comfort in knowing that many here are Praying for you and your family.