Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers if possible?

Sgt. Silverman

Other than Al, the whole family has the yuckies. I was told today that I have an upper resp. infection and Gregory has it bad too. The girls are on the mend though. Thank you for the prayers in advance and may the Lord be with each and everyone of you. Greg

I'll second that, and some in return maybe?
As more some is sick again for the sixth time
this winter. Dr. Today seemed to blow off
our questions about it having to do with
a prior injury.
Thanks in advance.

n/t

Prayers are VERY possible! Praying for y'all!

Lisa

Hope everyone is on the mend, Greg! Hate having sick kiddos ;( Especially when the weather is finally threatening to get pretty. Nothing worse than being stuck inside due to illness.