Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for warthog Steve,,please......

warthog

...I am having an issue with my Dr,that replaced my right hip.SEVEN MONTHS have passed since replacement,and it hurts worse,STILL,than my left hip that needs replacing,so they say........Dr. told me 'YOU NEED ANYTHING,CALL ME,WE ARE HERE FOR YOU'........I have been calling them about my pain issues,all they tell me is 'bring it up with the Dr.,at your appointment'.......Someone there,took it upon themselves to cut my pain med by 1/2,meaning I have to live with this pain all day,and Itake it at night only,so I can sleep...I called complaining about that,same old story'take it up with your Dr.,at your next appointment'.........AFTER HE TELLS ME 'CALL US ANYTIME,WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!'.......This pain is so bad sometimes,it makes me cry,and it seems like they are ignoring my pleas for help.I. Am real close to filing a complaint with the hospital about this,I should NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN PAIN,WHILE THEY JUST DISMISS ME........

n/t

Mike's right. Discuss your situation with your doctor and, if you can't see eye to eye, find a different doctor. Prayers here.

I'm praying for you brother Steve , for pain relief , and a new doctor , and total healing ,