Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for Warthog,please......

warthog

I decided to mow our lawn with our lawn tractor Tuesday,BIG mistake,.....It is hard on me,because of my arthritic spine and hips.This time,it almost completely crippled me for more than two days,the pain in my hips,back and legs at a level I have not experienced,until now.The real bad pain is gone,and I can walk again,but that constant trauma from more than 2 days of constant,world class nasty pain has taken its toll on me,and I feel just short of terrible.Real weak,and real tired.I am scheduled for a Sept.28 replacement of my right hip,..PLEASE,pray for Warthog,that he quits doing stupid things until after my hips are overhauled.Love and peace,Warthog Steve.

n/t

Prayers for God's healing and comforting touch to relieve the pain and tiredness! Also, for a successful hip replacement! I am down in my lower back and hips every time I lift or carry heavy bags and boxes, so I know how the pain and the terrible tiredness is and puts me out of action for several days, too, but God is with us and He is our helper and our Comforter! God Bless! :angel: Ma