Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for Warthog,please.....,

warthog

I am STILL sick from this upper chest cold,been over a month.Dr. wants to do a cat scan,to rule out blood clots in my lungs,.After two rounds of meds,it is still kicking me around.Bad news is,I gave it to my wife,so I don't think it is any blood clots.Prayers,please.....,,

There are a few things you can do to improve your condition. First let me say that disease CANNOT live in an alkaline environment. After getting up each morning, drink at least 1 large glass of warm water w/the juice of one lemon & 1tsp of honey. Blend well and drink down w/o stopping. Second: 1 hour before your noon & evening meal, drink 1large Glass of cool water w/2tbsp of Apple cider vinegar w/1tsp of honey. One hour before bedtime drink a large glass of warm water with 1/2tsp of baking soda. Do all these each day. The baking soda drink should be done no more than 3-5 days. This should straighten you out. Right now your system IS NOT ALKALINE but ACIDIC and that's why you are not healing. Okay? Oh...by the way...if your doctor is not into NATURAL MEDICINE, do yourself a favor & don't mention it unless he/she wants to know why your healing so quickly. :thumbup:

Have to say here Warty, Senior is right on this...lemon and honey....pay careful attention and dont over do it on the baking soda per his instructions..:thumbup:...all I might add is to maybe take a small natural aspirin with a big glass of warm water before bedtime...most guys our age die at night in our sleep...

Like Senior said, forget about even bringing this subject up to your doctor...theres no money in 'Lemon Juice and Honey' for them, their aim its to keep you as mildly sick for as long a time as possible until your money or Life runs out..until that time, they will try to make you feel 'comfortable' as they strip you of each in both regards, plus, they make you wait, before they pick your pocket, and unless you are super interested in what the Kardashians are up to, or the exploits of Goofus and Gallant, the office reading material is deplorable!..Not a treasure mag in sight!:rofl:
Mud.

n/t

n/t