Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for warthog,please..........

warthog

Marcia has this cat,13years old,that has done things that irritate me very highly.This morning when I got up,I discovered this cretin had done something so vile,I will not describe it.SO,SOON,something is going to be done about this situation.I am as mad as I have been in many years,but my old time temper didnt rear its'ugly head.I know this cat has not singled me out for a vendetta,thats crazy.Still,something has to be done,prayers please.

Well...I think I'll start praying for that cat!:rofl: You had it coming though...as far as hes concerned, YOU moved in on HIS territory...If that cat had a facebook page, I wonder what kind of postings he'd be making about YOU!:crylol: Just be glad all he did was poop in your slippers...and maybe help strengthen your wonderful control over what used to be bad anger.:thumbup: Matter of fact, why dont you go out there and apologize to him this very instant? Maybe make him a nice tuna breakfast? now if you discover this cat doesnt know the difference between a platter of milk or a puddle of antifreeze, is that really your problem?:rofl::devil: Just kidding! dont hurt that cat, he's not got too many years left anyway, and neither do we, so enjoy you little turf war with him while it lasts!.
Mud.

Mudpuppy your to much, I believe the three of them are going to need prayer. Marcia because its her cat, Steve because they were his slippers and the cat to give up the bitter turf war! You know God does have sense of humor! Not implicating anyone! God Bless!

Well to get Warty this mad it must have involved one of his guitars. Count to 10 Warty and give that feline another chance. Do not take Mud's cue on that anti freeze....that would not end up good for you, Marcia or that darn cat.

Don't like cats but in this case my heart goes out to you all. To Marcia because it's her cat, to the cat because you invaded her turf, and lastly to you warty because you need to hold your temper, forgive & befriend the cat. It could be a test to see how well you will do in a given situation. Don't you just love trials? Not!

Pete may be right.!..maybe that cat used one of Wartys guitars as a scratching post or a litter box?! Maybe that cat aint into Gospel? Maybe he dont care for your singing? Heck, I doubt hes a Christian at all! :rofl: Oh well, Like Senior said, this is a test...if you cant get along with a simple cat, you probably cant get along with a child! Both tear things up and poop all over the house...You should thank the Lord this is the only problem you have to deal with today!::heh: Just think what a great man Marcia will think you are if you make friends with her cat! You were able to win her heart, so this should be no problem!...What else do you have to do this winter?
Mud

I like mudpuppies advise. I have cats but I like dogs better. They all stay outside. Once in a great while we let them in for about fives minutes.

Cats and dogs that have ingested anti freeze die,it shuts down their kidneys and liver.That comment was way too far over the top,I don't want to hurt him,I just want him to stop hurling on our kitchen counters.We came up with a simple,cheap solution: Put him in a travel cage and put him in it when we are gone,and overnight,when most of these infuriating transgressions take place.We already have the cage,problem solved....Much better this than succumbing to the great urge to throttle the cat....:......:thumbup:.......

Hey, you brought it up...I was trying to help out with the technicals to assuage your murderous rage in an expedient and cost effective manner ...:sadwalk:..'sides, it was meant to be funny and add a little humor to a tough situation..:rofl: An old and much loved cat puked on the counter? Big Deal! In what way does that merit any prayer on YOUR behalf?

Husbands handbook 101...if you notice something like this, either clean it up yourself without any fan fare, or pretend you did not see it and let HER clean it up when she does!..:rofl:
Mud

Mud - I'm so guilty of Husband Handbook 101! That is, wait for the wife to notice it and get out of the dirty work. Of course I think she has done this to me a time or two also.

and take care of it, for he or her could be very ill.....Tony, my cat, was very ill with kidney disease and caused problems but could not help it....the same as when we are sick and throwing up and etc.! Praying for you to control your temper in this situation....relax and enjoy what you have, as you are blessed! Amen! :angel: Ma

Puked on the counter, Sweepdog,..Can you believe that? Out of all the other places in the house that the cat could have puked, at least he had the decency to climb up on the counter, so whoever had to clean it up didn't even have to bend over, or try to fish it out of the carpet! Talk about a good Cat! Right near the sink too...thats a good cat!

Poor old sick cat and all he could think about was trying to make your life a little easier by puking in an easily cleaned location! He even had the courtesy to do it up high so you would not hurt your back bending over!
Shame on you Warty!:rofl: Dont you feel bad about flying into a murderous rage and imploring the Kingdom's prayer Warriors for such a trifling matter? I bet out of all the times you've puked in your life, you made a much larger mess for somebody else to clean up!!:rofl:
Mud

I tell ya'll! I've got so much enjoyment and laughter out of this post! And I seriously needed it! I thank the Lord for you Warty!...just playing with you ya know?