Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for the Warthog, pleeeze:sadwalk:

warthog

All of you know, I had left hip replacement done on 2-28, I came home the day after, 3/1......I knew it would happen, and it's here:Lots of pain, extreme fatigue......:thumbdown:....I'm not making it to Church and other Church functions tomorrow night, I'm really not in any condition to even get out to my car, much less Worship the Lord, properly.MAYBE NEXT WEEK........Pleeeeeeeze, prayers for healing, and for me not overdoing it........Love to you all, amen.:wacko:

n/t

Not to rub it in, but climbing those stairs to go home earlier was a NO, NO, but my prayers are with you & now you must use wisdom for allowing your bones & muscles to relax & heal--rushing & overdoing just slows down the process of recovering which delays your quick recovery--but Jesus is with you just lean on & trust in Him that the pain will pass as you heal, endure & overcome this Hip Surgery , too! Ma

May the Lord heal you and ease your pain. Take heart, for the Lord told us there is a time for everything. It is only a season that you are going through.