Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for Susan PLEASE!

Missouri--Ma Betty

My daughter Susan (63) had surgery today & I hope ya all will keep her in prayer for quick healing! Also, Tom doesn't have Medical Ins but needs Physical Therapy for his arms & legs after suffering STROKE--He is speaking better but still slurring a few words! Please pray that our Lord will provide & for God to send him a witness & help save him for Jesus--He will be staying with his mom to recover--but I guess his dad is going to miss his going to the store for what he needs_-He drinks & needs Jesus, too! Seems the world needs JESUS as Lord & Savior more than ever before! God Bless! Ma

n/t