Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for my wife.........

Greg from Mi.

Its not until the 12th of Feb but my wife is having a procedure done where they stop her heart then restart it. Amazing its even out patient and will be in the hospital about 4 or 5 hours. those new here my not know my wife has had 3 heart attacks. the 1st at age 36, the 2nd at 42 and the 3rd at 45. She has 5 stints, and a pacemaker / defibulator. They will need replacing soon.
It just goes to show that you never know what

We hope your wife gets better soon, I have been dealing with lung cancer for the past 2 years, two major lung operations, and two turmors removed from my brain, was just told that I now have two more turmors, on the brain, will find out the 22d what they are going to do with them. I know what you and your family is going through. You will be in our prayers and thoughts.

David

it goes to show too that no matter how many times Satan has tried to snatch her from God's hands...it can't be done by the deceiver. God remains in control and nothing can steal away what belongs to God.

I have all of you in my prayers!

I will pray that your wife has a successful procedure and that she will enjoy good health again.

...I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you guys have been on. I will keep her and your whole family in my prayers.

I hope that your wife is doing well