Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for my wife please

Sandtick

My wife Shannon is schedules to have a hysterectomy tomorrow (Friday) morning. This is to prevent any major problems in the future. Please pray that the surgery goes without any complications and that she recovers quickly.
Thank you.

Lord Jesus we come to you asking for Peace and Grace for Shannon tomorrow before, during and after her surgery, and we pray for an increase of white blood cells to help in the healing process. We ask all of this in your name Jesus. Amen.

God Bless you too Pete during this difficult time.

Praying for you and your wife, Pete. I can understand your fears somewhat even though I don't know the details. I too, will eventually have this operation. My drs. have suggested it for years, but I've resisted. The good news is, methods have drastically improved over the years and many people go home in one or two days. No matter what, GOD will see y'all through this. Prepare yourself to be at her beck and call for several weeks, she is going to need a STRONG husband (and an understanding one). Please update us all tomorrow if you can. Praying for a concise, successful surgery that will resolves all issues and restore health. Make sure she takes her pain pills and doesn't start overdoing when she starts feeling better!

I will be praying my friend.

Thanks everyone. In recovery now. Everything went really well. Thank God. She's really groggy and in mild pain but overall good.

Prayers for your wife....the Hysterectomy surgery is far better now than when I had mine, so should be no problems and heal quickly....won't leave scar tissue like mine did! :angel: Ma

Praise the Lord for He is good and always is! May Shannon improve more and more each day with renewed strength in her body! I had an ovary on my right tumor and only that one was removed along with my uterus, so I never had hot flashes like others did, so prayers for continued wellness with no problems at all! Amen! :angel: Ma

Missed out on praying for the surgery but will be praying for a quick and easy recovery.

Lisa

Praying for her !

Finally got my wife home tonight. Doctor had an emergency so he couldn't discharge her in the morning like he wanted so she had to wait an extra 8 hours. Very frustrating but it is over now. She is doing good with the aid of pain pills.
Thanks everyone very very much for praying for her.
God bless you all!!

Praying for healing.