Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for my sister please..........

warthog

She has become one that only cares about herself,and it is because of practically her whole life being surrounded by her two sons and husband who only care about themselves.....Several things happened this weekend at my sister's involving not only me,but my wife Marcia too.and I really have had enough of that families' self-centered foolishness,and them making it plain they care nothing about others,even family,only themselves.Please pray for them,I do not have the desire,God forgive me.........Steve.

Turn them over fully unto God and allow Him to handle the situations which only He can really do through our prayers, so praying for your sister to get some backbone concerning husband and sons and for her to be more caring and considerate of others by enduring overcoming what she has been through! Amen! :angel: Ma