Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for my sister,please......

warthog

......My sister,who has filed for bankruptcy,just got the letter in the mail informing her their banks have started foreclosure proceedings on their house...Both her sons have led her down this road to financial ruin,and now,because of their"I only care about myself"attitude,are just standing back,and letting their mother take the fall for them,and she has just let them lead her to this......I ask you: With "family" members like them,who need enemies????:sadwalk::wacko::(PLEASE,PRAY FOR JANE AND HER FAMILY!!!!........:sadwalk:......

Praying for your sister to have godly wisdom to know how to deal with her selfish children and, also, for them to get saved and turn their lives around with more love in their hearts for their mother....what a shame to be standing back because of all the money she has given them and not to help her in this situation that they helped put her in along with her not putting her foot down and let them know they are to be on their own and make it the best that they can! I sure wouldn't want mine to do me that way and I have given money when needed, especially to my youngest daughter, who has Fibromyalgia and works hard without getting paid like she should! To many selfish and irresponsible people in this world who want to live off others! :sad: :angel: Ma