Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

prayers for my sister Jane,please.......

warthog

I got an E mail from my oldest sister today,her and my other sister are worried about our sister,Jane,she is going thru bankruptcy and home foreclosure.They are afraid all these bad issues and her "loving"sons and husband may be pushing her close to the edge.:sad:......I am concerned too,so I have decided I may be going home to my sister's in Attica,before Christmas.........PLEASE,PRAY FOR MY sister,Jane........

Praying for your sister, Jane, to have the joy of Christmas and see the bright side of life through believing faith in our Lord Jesus Christ! Depression is horrible as satan takes a person way down into a pit of blackness that is difficult to get out of....I know, as I've been there, but Praise God by my good neighbor looking after me and through prayers of many, many prayer warriors and anti-depressants I came out of the hole satan wanted me in because of the medical problems of stress from the divorce and poor health!

God knows her situation and He is a loving God and is merciful to those whom we pray for, so by prayers of sincere faith, she is in His hands and He loves and cares for her even more than you and your sisters do! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow and let us give Him thanks for He has already heard and answered for the good of Jane and for His purpose! May she be touched by Jesus' wonderful love and know that living is the best she can have with Him as her own personal Savior and Lord, as God's Holy Spirit guides her into all truth and that she knows she is loved and is worth living to be used as His faithful servant to do His will and not satan's death and destruction for people and families! Amen! God is good and is good all the time!

Amen! :angel: Ma

I don't know the ins and outs of your sisters problems Warthog but it sounds as though she needs a clean break from the situation shes in now,especially if she is getting no support from her husband or sons.I pray that with your support and the support from your other sisters,she can find a way to help herself out of her current situation.
God has already put help in place for her through you and your sisters concern about the situation she is in,your support is what she needs right now.Your feelings of concern and worry are manifesting themselves through God's will to tell you to give support and love to your sister in a time of great need.....through you and your sisters,his love will be felt.