Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for My Family Please

SeniorSeeker

Yesterday was our viewing of little Saraiah and today is the funeral. Please pray especially for the parents, siblings, and extended family. Saraiah is my niece's daughter. She's was just 8 years old. We all made it through the viewing and hoping God will provide strength for today. Thank you all and God bless us all too.

n/t

n/t

Her Mother's Statement, at the funeral:

"Our precious Saraiah Marie Louise Hamlet passed away suddenly, Monday April 9, 2018, and she is now dancing and singing and praising Jesus. She's doing all of the things she couldn't do when she was here on earth. Words can't express the gift she was to our family, by the lessons she taught us, the reconciliation she brought, the gospel message of Jesus she spread, just by her life. We were blessed to have had her for eight long years." Veronica Hamlet.

So sad, just went through a tough funeral last week my wife's cousin who is Nam veteran corp-man lost his wife of 67 to cancer.,was very painful ,that poor veteran went home to an empty house ----that's where pain really hits:sadwalk:This world is full of pain and struggles we just have to keep our eyes on Jesus and he will see us through.Keep on praying .the Lord will give you strenght .God speed.

Prayers for the death of a loved one in your family too, Bill! May God give him peace in losing his wife --There are way too many diseases & sicknesses taking the lives of those we know as family, friends, relatives & etc. but our faith for a far better life is with Jesus in His peace, joy & love forever more after this earthly life! Praise God & Thank You, Jesus! Ma

This post has touched me like no other.. My prayers will go out to your family.
Her mothers statement literally brought tears to my eyes..... I could visualize your precious Saraiah Marie Louise Hamlet dancing, singing, and praising Jesus.
I lost a little brother around her age due to a tragic accident. I hope, and pray, "they are dancing, singing , and praising Jesus together".