Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for my brother in law,please.....And me too....

warthog

Warren,my sister's husband had two stents put in his heart the other day.That went fine,but he is still in the hospital,they cannot get his blood oxygen level to stabilize,it keeps dropping...To complicate matters,he has advanced emphysema,and is on oxygen permanently.My sister thinks he is on his way out......To make matters worse,he says he has no use for God,and he is probably scared silly.Please,pray for Warren.If the call comes,Marcia and I will be driving to the other side of the state at a moments notice.......

As for me,my first spinal injection pain blocker is scheduled for N!omday the 24th.One of the things I had to stop taking last Wednesday was my Arthrotec,which helps my arthritis,which came back with a no mercy yesterday.The med is a blood thinner,that is why I had to stop taking it until Monday.I can tell you for a fact,that med works good,when I take it.....Now without it,the pain is just way too bad to describe......Prayers for me too,please.Steve.

It's very important that your in law seeks God before it's too late. I seen a bumper sticker the other day that said " Many seek our God in the 11th hour but die at 10:30" Scary thought for anyone who does not have Him as their savior.

My sister is now a believer,and Warren told her,in effect,she can believe,but 'Don't try to get me to do it'......A long time ago,his first wife came down sick or injured,cannot remember which one.He prayed to God to let her live,she died,anyway.It seems to me after he met my sister he would have forgotten that,but that is just my opinion.God knows his heart,and Warren has made it plain he does NOT want to hear about Jesus,I think he is one of those that prefers to take his chances that believers are wrong......

The way He has worked in my life would make a believer out of just about anyone,that experienced what I did,but already being a believer served to strengthen my faith in the Unseen.I will pray for Warren,and pray he 'sees the light' before the end.,,,,,Steve.

n/t

I can relate to your pain Steve I will be praying for you both. Hang in there!

Praying for brother-in-law to receive Christ Jesus as his own personal Savior before mortal death comes, so eternal death won't happen and prayers for you also, wgsteve, for comfort and peace! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t