Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for Marcia and me,please........

warthog

We are leaving tomorrow,for my sisters......We are going to do our best,to loosen Satan's grip on my sister,which is there because of her sons'greed,using her for a financial stepping stone......I have a big battle on my hands;my sister has already told me she is going to Oregon to her oldest son's house,after the wedding July 20 th.....She is just so blinded by her sons'lies,she will not listen to any of her other family members,as to the financial situation she is in,because of them,SO.........Marcia and I are going with the most powerful of God's weapons:HIS LOVE!!!!!!:thumbup::clapping:All we can do is love her and pray for her,and let God and His Son,Jesus,do the rest......AMEN,warthog Steve..........

n/t

n/t