Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for Caden

Sgt. Silverman

Hey everyone, Alissa and I have friends who's oldest son Caden is really under some serious spiritual attacks. He won't eat vegetables and most fruits because he has an aversion to the texture that makes him vomit (?) They have had him tested, and I forget the name of the ailment but I ask for prayers for Caden and a quick return to health. He is very weak all of the time and spends most of his days in the house. His parents have tried everything with little improvement. Thanks everyone.

God Bless,

Greg

n/t

Surely we serve an all powerful God and in him we put our trust. May Caden's disdain for textured foods be eliminated Lord. Father we just pray that this imbalance was placed in this child's life that you Lord would be glorified in its removal.Thank you Lord that we have a God that reigns high above all. Father may you find Glory in our prayers , but be Glorified and praised in this healing in Jesus name Amen and alleluia!

n/t

Praying for Caden. I know how frustrating this is; we have the same issue with Loren. I just continue to be a good example by preparing and eating lots of good, organic produce, allowing her to choose and help prepare meals and of course, pray!

n/t

With God all things are possible! May our blessed Lord Jesus Christ touch Caden with His healing virtue and renew him to health with eating vegs without any problem and growning up healthy and wise! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you everyone for your prayers for Caden. Al and I do not have an update as of today but as soon as I hear something I will post. May the Holy Spirit be with each and everyone of you. God Bless.

Greg