Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for all those in the path of this bad weather

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
lots of rain, ice, and the white stuff too. Be safe!

Yes, anyone who has to be out on the streets and highways need to be very careful as it is slick with ice, sleet and now snow which is of different depths in different areas in MO and other Midwest states! South St. Louis County has about two inches, so far, but farther south off I-44 rec 4 to 8 inches, more or less! Yesterday, my daughter, Susan, allowed her daughter Sarah (29) to drive her vehicle with 4-wheel drive and since it was icy and sleety she had an accident and went off the road into a ditch! After taken to the hosp. she is okay but really sore but the vehicle was damaged by a busted tire and dented some on the bumper, while Susan now has to wait for it to be repaired, as she is a hospice nurse and needs a 4-wheel drive to get back and forth from hospital to home in Ste. Genevieve, MO about an hours drive from my home! I think she works in Farmington, MO and needs a good driving means of transportation during the wintry weather of snow and ice!

Please pray that all will work out with her car repairs and not be too expensive for her to pay! She is taking care of Sarah, her two boys and an another grandson, who all live with her with no jobs at this time to help out with bills and expenses! Thank you, everyone! May God Bless and keep ya'll safe and well! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

We are getting ice now. Power is out just down the road. We bought a portable heater just in case though.

Praying here...

Hi Mike, so far today is partly sunny with gray skies in the NW, but no more ice or snow since waking up to snow on the ground, yesterday, it's about a couple of inches here but farther south some places have 8 inches more or less! Snow is okay but ice NO, NO and NO...that is what is really dangerous when ice on the highways is covered by snow! Many drivers forget and don't slow down; therefore accidents are caused! Be safe to fear not all who have to travel! :angel: Ma