Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

ThreeStooges

I have asked for prayer for Mike who has ALS .Mike's condition has gotten worse.Last week he said he was ready to go home to be with the Lord.He can no longer do anything for himself.They were looking into hospice last week.Thankyou for keeping Mike in your prayers

John

[size=medium]Will do John! Although very difficult for us here on earth to sometimes grasp, the ultimate healing for a believer is their new body in Christ. My best friend died of cancer, we both knew he received the best healing when the Lord brought him home. Sometimes the Lord will heal us here which is only normal for us to desire and it sure is okay to ask! If Mike wants to be with the Lord it's a good thing for Mike but difficult for those who know and love him. I pray the Lord will bless each of you surrounded by this situation. Tim[/size]

John,

Tim said it so well in his post...a new body..a new life in Christ!

It is obvious that Mike loves Jesus and knows that he will find peace in Him.

I will continue to pray that Mike, his family and friends have the strength to accept God's will .

We know that God is All-Knowing and All Good; God has a plan for each of us , who He loves unconditionally.

Take care...
Lorraine

n/t