Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Continue to lift my sister who has brain cancer. The tumor is growing fast, it has spread to her spine and liver. Also her daughter needs prayers. She may have contrast toxicity from and MRI she had. Her skin feels like it is on fire constantly. Pray for relief and that the Dr's figure out how to treat her.

Continue to lift my sister who has brain cancer. The tumor is growing fast, it has spread to her spine and liver. Also her daughter needs prayers. She may have contrast toxicity from and MRI she had. Her skin feels like it is on fire constantly. Pray for relief and that the Dr's figure out how to treat her.

My prayers are still with your sister & also her daughter! Satan, you old evil spirit & Liar--Get yourself back into the dark abyss where you belong & leave God's human-beings alone--May my Lord rebuke you in His Holy name Jesus & bind you & your wicked servants from killing, stealing & destroying our minds, bodies, souls & spiits now & forever! For Heavenly Father, it is written, "You said what is bound on earth is bound in heaven"! Therefore, I believe & receive it as being done & satan & his evil followers are made NULL & VOID! But Your Will be done & not Mine! Mother & daughter be HEALED & made completely well in Jesus' name by going with Jesus or by His Spiritual Healing to live longer on this earth! Thank You, Father in Jesus' name, I pray! Amen! God Bless! Ma

While I have not posted lately I have continued to look in often. I have been praying for you and your sister every nite. I just put in a special request for your sister. Be safe and God Bless.

T & P for you and yours, incl. Dr's and Nurses (steady hands & clear minds). Trust in Him, the one and only true healer.