Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

SeniorSeeker

A little more than a month ago I was in the hospital with extreme vertigo. The doc's did about every test known to man and gave me a host of meds but, in the end, nothing helped. After a few days, of being release from the hospital, my body developed a nasty rash over most of my body. I tried everything I could to eleviate the problem but couldn't. Frustrated I went to my dermatologist and after a good going over, they determined the rash was caused by some of the meds the hospital had given me. So he gave me an injection and wrote a prescription for some very spcecial cream to solve the issue. After about a week it all looked much better and the itching nearly stopped. But then... it came back with a vengance! Again I went to the dermatologist and this time he determined it was because of the high blood pressure med I had been on for over a year. So he said to 'STOP' the HBP med. So I dropped it and to my surprise my blood pressure stayed consistant. So back to the special cream and again about a week later all it nearly normal. Now it seems I have another skin problem. Man I'm getting really frustrated! If I were to scratch myself ... even lightly ... a red rash developes and you talk aboiut itch! So I'm going back to the dermatologist next week to see what he thinks this is and how it can be addressed. Would you all please pray I'll get better soon and be able to get out and live a normal life? Thanks.

Marty

Prayers for your complete healing Bro Martin! I have swollen and misshaped legs and feet from the swelling and have blisters that become small sores and dry itchy skin.....have pain and burning once in a while, but I use a lotion after I shower and then when they do itch so badly and get sore from scratching, I use Gold Bond powder which cools and soothes my skin and there is a cream they have too, so going to try that when I ever get to the store again! You might try Gold Bond and I hope it works but I hope you get what needs to help, as itchy skin is horrible! I am a red head with very sensitive skin! :angel: Ma

n/t

This is when one realizes doctors have no clue ... but the Lord almighty sure does.

Pray that he will touch your body and heal it.

The Power of Prayer,God is still in
The prayer answering business,I
have seen it in my own Life and others.
God loves you and will always be
With you,He will get you throughh
This Marty.
God Bless You
Rick

There's no question, in my mind, that had I went to my 'regular doctor' rather than my dermatologist I would have been given yet another prescription for 'meds' that would have been little more than a bandaid. This is the prime reason I go to those specializing in given field such as my dermatologist to solve medical issue's such as those I've been experiencing for the last two months. Little my little it's getting better and I am convinced that as least in part, if not the whole, the reason I'm improving is because so many are praying for my recovery. Oh how I thank you all so very much and how I thank Almighty God for all He's doing to bring this to a close one day soon.

Yes, Bill, I get bruises and don't even know how I got them but always hitting something or trying to fall and have to catch myself and hit chairs and walls and etc.! My skin is really thin blood vessels popping up all over hands and wrists! :angel: Ma