Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
R Taff used to post on here. Here is a post from their family…….We would like to thank everybody for the phone calls, texts and most of all, all the prayers for Jesse and this family. Sunday evening Jess had a wreck on his 4 wheeler and got pinned under it for a few minutes. While under the 4 wheeler all the oil in the motor drained on him. Mostly his right shoulder, arm and back. These few minutes under the 4 wheeler nearly changed our lives forever. After getting him out of the woods and to Polk Medical Center the nurses and doctor there, went above and beyond to take care of Jesse. They had Jesse ready and prepared for a 3 hour and 15 minute ambulance ride to the burn center in Augusta. I could never say enough about how good this hospital was to this family. We got to come home today and Jesse is doing good. 2nd and possible 3rd degree burns. He has a ways to go but with all the prayers he will do good. We love you all and thank you so much for all you have done for us.

So sad and I pray that our Heavenly Father will touch him through His healing Spirit by His Son, Jesus, the Great Physician! May his recovery and healing be as quick as possible and all things are possible with our Almighty God in Jesus name I pray! Amen! Thank You, dear Lord for hearing and answering our prayers for Jesse with peace and comfort for him and his family! Amen!

I sure will. That has got to be hard to go through.