Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
A family we know said goodbye to their 6 1/2 week old baby today. Little Ashlyn was born pre mature and had a rough go of it. She is in glory now. Please pray for the family.

Praying for Ashlyn's family. May our gracious Heavenly Father grant them piece of mind & heart and comfort them in this time of sadness.

I'm praying for for the family for there lose of there baby, very sad to hear that ,

My heart goes out to them for the loss of their baby....a tragic event that my mother and daughter also went through and difficult to keep going when this happens! My prayers are for peace and comfort in God's Holy Spirit in Jesus' name and their little innocent one is indeed with the One and Only God Who gives life! We give You praise, oh Lord, for Your hearing and answering prayers for the parents for only You understand why mortal life was taken away so soon! Amen! :angel: Ma

Al and I praying here... it's always hard to hear about the little ones going home early. God Bless Mike.

Greg